Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What I'm Listening To Today

Quick post, filled with stolen links and a couple things I've been rocking lately:


Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin' - Boogie Palace continues to kill it, dropping some knowledge and a nice clean copy of this classic break.

Superstar Quamallah - Love Has Made Us - I don't have any idea who Superstar Quamallah is, but I caught this track on WYDU's big year end list, and the beats been in my head for two weeks. I know underground hip-hop ain't hip, but this track's got me right now....

Chin Chin- Mr Sexy Boy - Album came out on Def Jux recently (yes, really!). Kinda feelin it...

Rene Costy - Scrabble - Prob best known as the break for Dilla's 'Fuck The Police'. Been trying to find a clean copy of this for a minute, this one's aight, but seems to be ripped of Gilles Peterson's radio show. Meh...

Method Man and Raekwon- Wu Ohh
- New Wu-Tang that doesn't suck! H/t to We Live This.

No comments: