Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THE COLD WAR IS BACK!!!


Since our grip on the title of World's Most Dominant superpower (WMD's) is slipping, I thought it suitable to name this mixtape after another reemerging superpower. We got exclusives--Putin trading shots with Palin--plus a former WWF star who is my namesake.


01 Bear's Mixed Bag

02 Club Electronic Dance

03 Club Hip-Hop

04 Club Dance Hall


SECTION 1: BEAR'S MIXED BAG

Erotic City (Dance Mix)—Prince
DaynNight—Kid Cudi (Crookers remix)
Travelling At The Speed Of Thought (Bearsmash Remix)—Ultramagnetic MC's
Brew Barrymore—Diplo
L.E.S. Artistes (Album)—Santogold
Beggin' (Pilooski Edit)—Frankie Valli
I'm Mad (DJ Scratch Jazzy Remix)— EPMD

SECTION 2: CLUB ELECTRO/DANCE
Brazilian Rhyme (Kenny Dope Remix)— Earth Wind & Fire/Beijo
STRONGER (A-TRAK REMIX)—Kanye West
Grooves in the Heart (Electro Mix)—Deelite
Body Baby (Sinden & Count Of Monte Cristal Remix)—Pharoah Monch
Paper Planes (Scottie B Remix)—M.I.A.
Hollaback Girl (Hollatronix Remix By Diplo)—Gwen Stefani
Keep Me Home—Kraak En Smaak
That Type Of Music (DJ Enki Remix)—Zeph & Azeem
NY Lipps—Soulwax
Pro Nails—Kid Sister f/ Kanye West

SECTION 3: CLUB HIP-HOP
Get Buck in Here— DJ Fellie Fel, Akon, Diddy, Ludacris & Lil’ Jon
Fire Fire—M.I.A./Diplo
Touch it—Busta Rhymes
I Want you—Common f/ Will.I.Am
Say it Right—Nelly Furtado
The Way I are—Timbaland f/ Keri Hilson
Say Whut?—B’more Club
Put that pussy on me—Spank Rock
Ride-Zion I

SECTION 4: CLUB DANCEHALL FIRE
Tell me—Kuttit
Tell me again—Kuttit
Verme—Baby Ranks & Notch
Beautiful—Jabaman
Big Up—Shaggy & Rayvon
Nuttin No Go So—Notch
California Soul—Marlena Shaw

No comments: