Just be thankful for what you've got
Though you may not drive a great big Cadillac
Diamond in the back, sunroof top
Diggin' the scene
With a gangsta lean
Its been a bit quiet around here today (before today), so I'm going to take care of some New Years housekeeping I haven't had a chance to get to. I got some good joints coming up soon, but in the mean time, I thought I'd drop a track that, although deeply classic, also has some real significance these days. No matter how your 2008 was, how much you hate your job, or how you've been effected by the economy, it really could always be worse. In the US, we've finally got a new president, and although life's always in flux to some degree, I'm really trying to believe in the power of positive thinking here, and I do think things are on their way to getting better. Peace and good wishes for 2009 to you and yours from Fly By Night......
No comments:
Post a Comment